People first try drugs for different reasons. For many it’s peer pressure, for others it’s simply out of curiosity and for some it’s to help with stress, depression or anxiety. Whatever the reason, continued use can become problematic and lead to unforeseen consequences.
If you are concerned about your reliance on drug usage, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I feel the need to use an increasing quantity of drugs?
- Do I need to use drugs more frequently?
- Do I have a supply of drugs with me at all times?
- Do I go to great lengths to obtain drugs?
- Do I have a growing dependence on prescription drugs?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then now maybe the time to address your reliance on drugs. Once you have taken this step then you are on the road to recovery and to getting better.